Welcome to Lincoln's semi annual Wealth for my Health challenge!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Steak Kabobs

I found some stew meat in the deep freeze and thought it would be perfect for grilling steak kabobs on the grill. I asked the hubby to fire up the grill while I trimmed the beef (cut of all visible fat) and cut the veggies. I used green pepper, white onion and cherry tomatoes - but use your favorites. Or better yet - use what's growing in that garden you planted! I also added some pineapple chunks to sweeten things up a bit.

The hubby came in from firing up the grill and told me we would be George Foreman'ing it tonight - meaning the grill was out of gas. Nothing like improvising!
We served these on a bed of of wild rice (Uncle Ben's) and canned green beans sauteed with olive oil, garlic and red onion. Delish and healthy! (and pretty easy, too)


No comments:

Post a Comment